30 March - 04 June 2020
Discover a series of FREE educational seminars that will help you hone your skills through the capture, edit and print process.
First of all we would like to say that we hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and well in these unprecedented times.
We know that it is going to be tough on everybody for the next few months and so we wanted to provide you with a series of FREE educational seminars
that will help you hone your skills through the capture, edit and print process.
In addition to practical seminars, we are delighted that Tony Hewitt, renowned aerial and landscape photographer, will be hosting a session on ‘Creativity & Inspiration’.
Please find the link to register for any of the sessions and please feel free to sign up for as many as you like :
We would like to thank all our Ambassadors for their valuable help and support with this program.
- Printing Entry Level ǀ What you always wanted to know about printing but did not want to ask by Robert Rodriguez Jr
- Printing Advance ǀ Preparing files for optimum print quality by Rocco Ancora
- Capture ǀ Simulation d’impression sur écran (Soft Proofing) by Antonio Gaudencio (French)
- Creativity & Inspiration ǀ Aerial photography and how it can shift your perspective by Tony Hewitt
- Capture ǀ A wedding isn’t complete until it’s printed by Sanjay Jogia
- Editing ǀ Photoshop & editing your files for print by Marianna Santoni (English or Italian)
- Printing ǀ Comment faire "bonne impression" sur CANON by Cyrille Bertolone (French)
- Capture ǀ Late Season in Antarctica by Peter Eastway
- Printing Entry Level ǀ Comment bien débuter dans l’impression de ses tirages d’art by Stéphane Granzotto (French)
- Printing ǀ Comment faire "bonne impression" sur CANON. by Cyrille Bertolone (French)
- Printing ǀ Perfect printing process by Rocco Ancora